1/22/2007

Thanks for the Invitation

Karen asked if I would like to join the blog. I was excited to say yes as I am trying to stay motivated and what a great way! I have been going to Curves regularly for two months. The first month I lost 7 inches but no weight. I tried to look at the positive and concentrate on the inches. This last month, I didn't lose weight or inches. At Curves I signed up for a Biggest Loser contest. As part of the contest, we are given a Shapescan at the beginning and the end. During my beginning Shapescan this last week, I found out I wasn't eating enough calories. Since I have upped my calories, I have lost some weight! I am also reading the Best Life Diet by Bob Greene, Orprah's trainer. I am following his three phases. I have also given up a lot of the Diet Pop I was drinking and am only going to have it away from home. I have replaced it at home with water. I'm grateful for the accountability!

1 comment:

The Brookharts said...

I would love to go!

Good job Sara...It's encouraging to hear how hard you've been working and losing inches instead of weight. We just have to keep the faith that the weight will come off. I'm telling myself more than you. I'm a bit discouraged...but still plugging away!