1/26/2007

Karen - Friday

Wednesday I weighed myself. My original weight ended in 4.8. I was down 2.6 pounds. (New weight ended in 2.2) I was happy...I lost one pound the first week and 1.6 the second week. It's coming off slow...which I have to keep reminding myself is what I want. (Because I REALLY want it to come off fast...but know I NEED to take it off slow.) Since I haven't altered my eating habits TOO much...I think that is pretty good. I have been reaching my 25 grams of fiber a day. Ok...I can say that I am a regular girl now :) I would never come even close if it wasn't for the Shredded mini wheats that I eat for breakfast every day! (12 grams)

Did not exercise Wed or Thurs because some of the kids did not nap on those days. I exercised before work this morning because I know I won't be able to this afternoon - development appointment for the boys. I would really like to try to get 2 more 25 minute exercises in this week.

Eliptical Today: 25 minutes; 2.4 miles; 226 calories

Not sure what my goal will be for next week? Sit ups, fewer fat grams, fewer carbs? Not sure yet.

I failed again by eating out for lunch three times this week. Breakfast is going well...still continue to not eat out for breakfast. Supper is ok. I think only once this week...went to Burlington last night for Jamie's dad's birthday and ate pizza.

No comments: