1/12/2007

Karen

I don't even know what day I'm on. I think 5? I have done really good in some areas and not so good in others this week.

I haven't had any pop for 5 days now. Yay!

I've eaten fast food for lunch 4 out of 5 days. Boo!

I normally eat at McDonalds for breakfast every morning and but haven't even once this week. I've been normally eating a banana for breakfast. Which is really weird because I'm not a big banana lover...but they seem to be the least messy of fruit. And the only thing I've had to bring. I need to start bringing some granola bars or something else so that I can have a mid morning snack.

Jamie and I haven't eaten out for supper at all this week. Wednesday I almost caved when we went grocery shopping. Ended up not eating until 9:30 that night. But at least it wasn't fast food.

I've only exercised two days this week. I think I'll set a goal of 4 days next week. I still have tomorrow and Sunday that I could exercise so we'll see.

I weighed myself Wednesday and have lost 2 pounds. Happy about that. Want to really not focus on the weight though. I know that by eating better, cutting out pop and exercising I'm on the right track. So I need to really focus on those three areas.

No comments: