1/29/2007

Every Excuse

OK, OK, I have been making every excuse to putting off starting on this blog (moving, kidney stones, having a new baby- how long is a baby considered new?). I have thought about it everyday, but I know that doesn't count. So, I need to just do it. I am going to make some goals that are realistic for me now...they aren't going to be anything major, but they will be ones that I can meet with some effort and it will be at least a step in the right direction.

Goals for this week: drink two mugs of water everyday (I still have my big Weight Watcher's mug), eat at home every night but Saturday, exercise 20 minutes 3 times a week.

Everybody keep up the good work! Amy

1 comment:

The Brookharts said...

Yay! Glad you're doing this with us! It really has motivated me. I think your starting goals are great. It's so hard when you try to change everything at once.