1/09/2007

Alright - me too

Karen, you got me inspired, so today I weighed myself and started writing down everything I eat in a notebook. So that made me think what I want my goals to be. Long term, I'd like to lose 75 pounds! But if I think like that I know I'll fail. So until I finish breastfeeding here are my goals.
This week:
Eat and drink less than 2000 calories a day (I know it's a lot, but I don't want to really lose a lot because I don't want my milk supply to drop off yet)
Walk the stairs in my building 3 times a day
I've already had pop this week - so no more than a can a day.
Journal every thing I eat and count every calorie and not cheat! So I guess I'll be adding that piece of cake I had for break Greg brought in that was left over from his son's birthday. I'm so weak!!!
For my snacks - replace one with a fruit and one with a veggie.

1 comment:

The Brookharts said...

Yay!! I'm glad I have a co-blogger (and sister) to encourage me!! I'm with you...don't want to set myself up for failure - starting with smaller goals than I normally would too. Let's do it!!