1/25/2007

Sara - Thursday

I have actually been sticking to my plans. Part of my motivation is the Biggest Loser Contest. I was surprised when I walked into Curves last night to find our "before" pictures posted on the wall with our weights right there for all to see! Ugh!!! For the last two weeks, I have worked out on the circuit, elliptical, or treadmill for an hour each day. Today I took Jack and we walked around the mall to add another 30 minutes to my exercise for the day. I have been sticking to 1700 calories a day and limiting my diet pop. As of Tuesday, I had already lost 4 pounds just since we weighed in at Curves on Sunday. Even though I am experiencing some success, when I look at the total number of pounds I need to lose, my goals seem insurmountable! I have such a long way to go!

2 comments:

The Brookharts said...

WOW! You are doing awesome Sara!! Very inspiring. I can't believe you lost 4 pounds. I think exercise is definitely the key :)

The Brookharts said...

I can't believe they posted your picture and weights! I would die!!