1/19/2007

Susan

I was hoping no one would notice that I haven't posted this week!
I didn't write down everything yesterday or today. I'm pretty sure I'm over.
I did exercise for 20 minutes each day all week though. I was planning on quitting pop this week, but that didn't happen either. I was going to cheat and have a bottle on Wednesday whileI was at work, so I went to get one out of the machine - but a diet caffeine free pepsi came out instead of coke. At that point I figured it was fate, so I just drank water!!! I'm still down 3 pounds from when I started, but I think it's because I'm exercising, not watching what I eat. I have definitely started taking smaller portions, but I snack all day long. I have to get myself more psyched to eat better. I did figure out that the chili I made only has around 300 calories a bowl, so I ate that for lunch and dinner 2 days in a row and that gave me more calories left to snack on, yeah! I definitely get more motivated when I read how good you're doing Karen. Keep it up - awesome that you get so pumped up to exercise and not drink pop or eat out for breakfast!

2 comments:

The Brookharts said...

Good job on the exercising and eater smaller portions! And for losing 3 pounds!! You can do it!!

The Brookharts said...

You probably snack all day because you're breastfeeding! That's hard work. I remember when I was eating so much food it was ridiculous!