1/18/2007

Karen

Ok...12:20 am and just finished exercising. 24 minutes; 200 calories; 2.6 miles

Still no pop...had two nights where I craved it. First at a pizza party last night and tonight at the movies with popcorn. I really wanted fruit punch or lemonade...but they didn't have it. So I settled for water.

I was down only one pound from last Wednesday...which surprised me a little because yesterday I was down 2 1/2 pounds...but it just shows how much your weight can fluctuate from day to day. I guess my biggest goal at this point is to always way less that the week before...even if it's only a tenth of a pound. (Yay for digital scales.)

Already thinking of my one thing to add next week. So far I'm considering adding sit ups or adding fiber to my diet. Pop was a big one because of my risk for diabetes. Exercise also is a big factor in diabetes. I've read increasing fiber will decrease my chances of another diverticulitis attack.

Going to bed. Feeling good about myself right now :)

No comments: