1/11/2007

Day 2 - susan

Today I decided I will forever have to write down everything I eat and put the calories next to it. I've lost 2 pounds in 2 days, and the reason is because when I write it down, I don't eat as much. I think I must have been eating like, 3000 calories before. I'm eating way less and I'm still at 2000 calories. It's funny because I used to think, why is everyone else skinny, I don't eat any more than anyone else - I was wrong!!!! I've been cutting WAY down on my portion sizes and snack sizes. I know when I'm done breastfeeding I'm going to have to cut down on my calories again - so maybe I'll just breastfeed until Jaden is like 18!! As far as my goals, I'm going to increase my calories to 2100. Because even though it feels good to lose weight - I don't want to lose it quickly and I don't want to lose my milk supply.
I exercised on my elliptical for 17 (?not sure why that number) minutes today
So far have stayed on track with my calories.
Had pears for my morning snack.
Still have those carrots in the fridge at work taunting me to eat them. Maybe later!
Haven't done the stairs today yet - but I will before I go.
I'm actually feeling less tired since I started exercising yesterday. Maybe it's in my head because I read an artical that said exercising boosts energy and you require less sleep then.
Had a can of pop today - going to attempt to go off pop next week.

1 comment:

The Brookharts said...

Great Job Susan!! Keep it up because it encourages me too!!