2/27/2007

Tugging

I have had several things in the last week or so that have tugged at my heart that I feel like God has just put in my path for encouragement. Today, another happened, and I thought it might encourage you guys, too.

I went to McDonald's for lunch...I know, bad. I had to go to Wal-Mart, so I just parked in the McDonald's parking lot to eat real quick. I happened to turn to WDLM, which I haven't listened to in a long time. There was a program on and Nancy Leigh DeMoss was talking about the Proverbs 31 woman. Today just happened to be about taking care of yourself, exercising and eating right. I found the transcript online at www.reviveourhearts.com. You click on the "Revive Our Hearts" under the radio tab and you can click on the right date and find the transcript. It really encouraged me to get back on track...I need to do it for God, as well as myself and my family.

It encouraged me so much that I went to the mall first to walk. I got out of the van and went to get the stroller out and found it wasn't there. I remembered I left it in the garage sometime last week- one of the nice days I did go for a walk with Harrison outside and left the stroller in the garage. So, I was a little diappointed, but I am going to go tomorrow.

I am so ready for it to be spring...I can't wait for warmer weather to get outside more and all the fresh fruit & veggies that it brings. I am still doing my water pretty well and although I haven't lost anything, I haven't gained either! Hope this encourages you all, and hope to hear from you on the blog!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I heard the first part of her Prov 31 talk the other day and had heard that she was going to be talking about exercise but missed it. Thanks for the info! I'm going to look online. Hang in there! It is sooooo hard. We should all get together once in awhile in person to encourage one another.