2/01/2007

Sara - Thursday

I've been doing ok. I need to not weigh myself everyday. I think my weight fluctuates a lot. I was bumbed at the Biggest Loser contest on Sunday. Friday night when I weighed myself on the scale there at Curves, it said I was down 5 pounds. On Sunday, it was only 3. Last night I weighed and again it said I was down 5 from Sunday, so we will see what happens. I know it's only a number, but there is something so mental about seeing the numbers drop. I have been sticking to my 1700 calories. I do need to fit in some more fruit and vegetables. I eat several of the 100 calorie snacks during the day. They are so good! I also tried the Fiber One bars that Amy told me about. They are great! I have been exercising every day. I try to exercise an hour if I can leave Jack for that long. I've also been drinking a lot of water, but struggle with diet coke. It just tastes so good! Everyone is doing great. Keep up the good work!

No comments: