2/06/2007

Karen - Tuesday

I have really sucked this past week. I have not exercised once. I've been sick since Saturday so I'm giving myself an excuse. :(

I still have not had pop for over 4 weeks. I've been trying to get my fiber. Everything else has been bad and yesterday I weighed more than I started. Something has to be wrong. I know I'm not eating more. I've very discouraged. We'll see what happens tomorrow when I weigh in. I've got to do something because I feel like I'm burning out fast.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Weighing more is probably just muscle since you've been exercising. Hang in there! You're doing great! Way to go with the pop. I can't seem to give up my one or two diet cokes a day. I think I'm addicted, which isn't good at all.

mccabe1022 said...

Keep it up, are you measuring yourself? The scale can be deceiving when you are exercising. You'll see results in the way your clothes fit before the scale says anything.