2/05/2007

Susan

Karen talks so much about fiber, I went out and bought some mini frosted wheats this weekend. I used to eat them all the time, but then got tired of them. So now I'll make sure I have that for breakfast this week. Worked out Saturday for 20 minutes. Had a pretty bad headache, so I was happy that I got through that. Nothing Sunday or today. Tomorrow I will for sure work out. I had two pops (yikes) yesterday because we were at a superbowl party. Every one else was drinking beer, so I kind of ok'd myself to have a second pop, not good. I think starting tomorrow I will go to no pop at all. Kind of a good time because I just drank the last one out of the 12 pack today! So my goal now - NO POP!!! Wish me luck - I've stopped drinking pop about 50 times in my life, maybe 51 will be the winner!

1 comment:

The Brookharts said...

Good Luck! ;)

I have almost caved so many times to pop in the past 4 weeks. Why is it so addictive!!