6/25/2007

Fat Sisters are back!

Susan started Weight Watchers last week, and I'm going to join her.

I started today. Weight = 5.2 pounds. (Down 1.4 from my all-time highest weight 2 weeks ago.)

So far, off to a good start. I had a salad (iceburg lettuce, chopped carrots, fat free italian dressing) for breakfast (I took it for lunch - but I ate it early :) ) (0 points) Nature Valley Pecan Crunch Bars for a snack (4 points), another salad (0 points) before lunch. Then I worked out on the eliptical for 40 minutes, 4 miles 450 calories. +4 points. After working out I ate a Meatloaf WW frozen dinner. (5 Points). I thought it was ok. I still have 21 points to use today!!

Tonight the plan is to have another salad and make chicken teriyaki. I have been marinating chicken breast in Kikkoman Teriyaki marinade (3 large breasts in half a jar) since last night. I am going to chop up cabbage and cook it and some rice to serve with it. Kind of like stir-fry at the mall. My favorite part is the cabbage...so that's a bonus since cabbage is 0 points.

My goal this week is to exercise 5-7 days for 30 minutes or more and stick to the diet. There are tons of food options and if I really put some effort into this the first month...I know it will pay off. I want to find new recipes and routine foods that fit into the plan.

I'm going to keep the same goal for a month. If I can make it the first month, I'd like to add goals such as weight lifting and exercising more.

No comments: