2/17/2007

Whew!

I just spent a week at my parents. I bought some groceries when I got there with the intent of sticking to the same things I have been eating here at home. I did eat some of it, but also ate some good home-cooking. I also ate at the Pizza Ranch once. I looked up calories online before we went and was excited to learn that the chicken is broasted and only has 190 calories in a wing or leg! I didn't do bad there at all. I also only ate one small helping at each meal with my parents and had the same success that I had been having at home with my boring food. I only exercised once this last week. I had a pass to work out at Curves there, but I had such a bad head cold and didn't feel well at all. We'll see what the scale says tomorrow at the Biggest Loser weigh in. Something always changes on Sunday when I weigh in. I want to take my scale with me tomorrow. As of this morning, I had lost 21 pounds since early January. If only I could weigh in the buff at Curves! :)

1 comment:

The Brookharts said...

That is amazing Sara! You're awesome and very inspiring. I think I've gained more weight but I don't know because I refuse to weigh myself :)