2/01/2007

Karen - Thursday

I know how you feel Susan...I hate posting failure too. But that's what I'm about to do. I still am not drinking pop...after a close call at Susan's house Saturday. :) I opened a can of Sprite and it tasted funny to me so I only had a couple sips. But I haven't worked out in 2 days. All our kids are sick too Susan. Grace had a 103* temp tonight. Lucy started getting a temp Sunday night. I'm still bummed becasue my weight was up on Wednesday. I feel like I'm making some big changes and just expect to see better results. No, I'm not exercising hours a day or changing what I eat too much...but I'm not expecting to see huge weight loss either.

I had the fiber one bars Amy suggested too. I've been doing good about eating fiber. I'm not sure I got 25g's in today...but I have been. I usually eat a bowl of frosted mini wheats that has 12 gs and now by adding the Fiber One bar there's another 9. I feel like I have my breakfasts under control...I need to work harder on healthier snacks and better meals.

I still feel like I'm making some good changes and sticking too them. I need to keep exercising - that's really important to me. I hate it so much though!!!

1 comment:

mccabe1022 said...

Thanks for the encouragement. Makes me feel better.
Awesome job with the pop. I had to get on Tim about his mom "encouraging" you to drink pop. Maybe with us going on vacation this year I'll feel more motivated to be swimsuit ready.