2/20/2007

Expensive

Eating healthier is expensive. Craig and I were having one of our "discussions" about money this morning and where it all goes. I have really changed my spending habits since quitting working and staying home with Jack, and we still seem to be just scraping by sometimes. When we look at the checkbook, though, most of my spending is at Wal-Mart and on groceries. We try to shop at Aldi when we can, but they don't really have may options for low fat, reduced calorie. What do you do? I love the Fiber One bars that Amy told me about and the 100 calorie snacks. Those kind of things are so easy to grab when I'm taking care of a baby. I told Craig I would walk through Aldi and look closely to see what options are there. I know they have chicken, fish, and produce. That may be what I will have to eat most of the time. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

No comments: