2/07/2007

Feeling Good!

Last night I had one of those exercise moments, where it felt great, and I just felt like I could keep going for a couple of hours. Jack was at home with daddy and was soon going to be ready to eat again, so I couldn't stay. I don't have those times very often. When I do, it just feels so good. It served as motivation to keep exercising, so that I will hopefully have another day like it soon. I'm trying to get mentally motivated to go to my parents for a week. I know there will be a lot of good food there. I also usually tell myself, "It's ok to have that dessert, you can relax here, it's kind of like a mini-vacation since you're not at home." I have already gotten my Curves pass, so that I can go to Curves there. I'm also planning on getting some of my healthier food choices at the grocery store once I'm there. I have to stick to it! I just know it won't be easy.

1 comment:

The Brookharts said...

Awesome job Sara! I wish I'd have one of those days.