7/01/2007

Karen - Sunday

Well I survived the weekend!! It went really well-especially today. Today we took the kids to the Discovery Center and I pushed the boys on a 2.5 - 3 mile walk. Jamie took the girls on a trail looking for a geocache. Then we went to Weed Park and went on another walk to a geocache. For lunch I just had one of the Curves granola bars for 1 point. Lunch was a picnic. I had a salad and ham and cheese sandwich (6 points). I was hot and tired from walking so that was plenty. That left 19 points for the day. I've only used 11 of those points - chicken breast (3), corn on the cob (1), baked potato and sour cream (6) and ww fudge bar (1). So I have 8 left...maybe I'll have a little treat :) I'm feeling super motivated still and excited about the program. I weigh myself on my own scale tomorrow...my official ww weigh in is next Thursday.

No comments: