6/29/2007

Karen - Friday

I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to blog. Since I'm keeping track of all my food online...I don't think I'm going to blog it here. Maybe I will some days...I don't know. Anyway...
Went to my first weight watchers meeting last night. It was very motivating for me. I've been doing good the past few days that I haven't blogged. I didn't exercise Wed or Thurs but I did exercise today.
For Breakfast I had a Nature Valley Pecan Crunch Bar. There are 2 in the package for 4 points, although I only ate one. Then I ate a HUGE salad about an hour before I ate my lunch. Lots of fiber - and boy could I tell later :) For lunch I had leftovers from last night (Chicken Parmesan). It was so good. Tonight we're having cabbage casserole for dinner. Not necessarily my choice...but I do like it. And lots of cabbage to fill me up.
I'm nervous about the weekend and about next week with the holiday and us traveling. I may need lots of encouragement.

No comments: