7/23/2007

Fresh Start

Well, it is almost 5:30 am and I am up to go walk. I have had such a hard time getting back on track and staying motivated the last month. I have maintained my weight and not gained, so it could be a lot worse. I had another shape scan done last Thursday at Curves. This is a machine that measures your resting metabolic rate, lean body mass, body fat, and tells you exactly how many calories you should be eating to lose. Since I had lost some, I knew the number of calories I needed had probably decreased. It had. Seeing the numbers helped to get me motivated to keep going. I also weighed and took my measurements. Jack's first birthday is in two months and I have a college class reunion in a couple months. I really want to lose more before those two events. So today is the day! I'm getting started again!

1 comment:

The Brookharts said...

Good Luck Sara!! You can do it!! Glad you're blogging with us again.