7/09/2007

Susan - Monday

Went to my weight watchers meeting Saturday and had lost .8 pounds. 7.2 pounds total now. I know it's only been 3 weeks, but it sure feels like it's coming off very very slowly.
I had a bbq Saturday night and did very good. I bought Veggie burgers - worth 1 point - and it was actually pretty good. I got Village Hearth buns - worth 1 point and used a slice of cheese so my dinner was only 4 points. ANd with the tomato, pickle, onion, ketchup and mustard I was full from just that. I made a dessert to take and it was really good - 3 points a piece. I took a box of angle food cake mix, mixed in a large can of crushed pineapple, baked it and put fat free cool whip on top - then refrigerated. I don't usually like pineapple a WHOLE lot, but this was really good, and everyone loved it - even though most of them said they don't like pineapple either. Any way, I'm starting on my 4th week now. I'm still motivated, so that's good.

No comments: