7/05/2007

Susan - Thursday

Didn't do so great yesterday. I had to use some of my 35 points for the week. Had a teeny tiny piece of carrot cake and I figured 4 points for even that little piece. Went to the pancake breakfast - had one pancake, a couple bites of egg and 1 sausage. Turkey sandwich for lunch - used mustard instead of mayo. Didn't snack at all. I did have 1 1/2 cokes though. Had half a pumpkin bar with my dinner - again had sandwiches. Could have been a worse day because there was so much good food, but I stuck with the mostly healthy fruits.
I had an egg mcmuffin for breakfast - so I have to restrict myself the rest of the day. I'm definitely going to have to avoid McDonalds from now on. 7 points for that. I should have peeled the ham and cheese off of it. We are going to a BBQ Saturday night and I'm a little nervous because there will be so much good but unhealthy food. Would it be rude to show up with my own chicken breast -( they are cooking hot dogs and brats.) Had my boss today tell me his wife does weight watchers so he gave me some low point foods. Here they are
Hearthland bread - light italian 1 point for 2 slices
Blue Bunny lite swirl sticks - it's ice cream
Bryer's light
He said he makes his spaghetti sauce from scratch and it has 0 points - he's going to bring me the recipe. I'll share it when I get it.

No comments: