7/25/2007

Karen

Well - I'm nervous to weigh in tomorrow. I've had a crazy two weeks. I haven't been as diligent about counting my points. I think I've lost a couple pounds since I weighed in 2 weeks ago. I just finished my period and feel like I've been starving to death and therefore eating more. I hate it! But, although I haven't been purposely exercising...I've been wearing my pedometer and with the tea party last weekend...I have been at the church and had between 15,000 - 23,000 steps every day. Today mom came up and helped me clean and I ended up with about 13 or 14k. But I was so tired that I was a huge slacker and didn't want to cook for the entire family...so we ordered pizza. I'm hoping to go tomorrow and then be motivated again. I really need some dinner ideas for the whole family. Lunchs are fine because it's just me. Dinners are hard cooking for everyone.

No comments: