6/26/2007

Karen - Tuesday

I finished last night off good. Today has been good too. For breakfast I had to cook for our Board Members - scrambled egg mixes. Everyone got to pick their ingredients and I mixed them into scrambled eggs. So I ended up with 2 eggs, a little ham and a little cheese and onions. I estimated about 10 points for that (although I really didn't eat a lot of ham or cheese). For lunch we went to pizza ranch. I had salad only - it killed me because I wanted other things so badly. I did have 4 chips and maybe a quarter cup of macaroni salad. I estimated about 5 points. I came home ate some carrots and worked out. 30 minutes 300 calories 3 miles. Tonight - chicken fajitas. My stomach is really bothering me though. Hmmm. Haven't had pop in two days. Although I plan to have one soon :)

No comments: