6/27/2007

Susan - Wednesday

Today I started off with a bowl of All Bran cereal - it's really good by the way if anyone is looking for low point breakfast. I made chicken noodle casserole for lunch - it's mom's tuna noodle casserole - but I used can chicken instead. I didn't use the whole wheat blend noodles because I'm trying to use some of my stuff up in the cupboards. It was really good. I used half the package of noodles, a can of 98% fat free cream of chicken, 98% fat free chicken, a bag of frozen peas. I cooked the peas first, then added it all together. Ended up only being 6 points for a pretty big portion. It was 24 points, then I divided it into 1/4 and at 1/4 of it. The girls really liked it too. Plus I had a coke - I really need to get away from that - but since I figure it into my daily points it's not cheating, even if it feels like it is! I had some quaker mini delights as a snack - 2 points. For dinner I had left over chicken spaghetti. ANd I had a 100 grand bar. I blame our HR dept. for that because they left that, and a big Crunch bar AND a package of starbursts on my desk for filling out a crossword puzzle. That was 4 points. So today I've used 21 points - 5 left. I have plans for those points - but they aren't a healthy snack, so I won't share that little diddy. If anyone wants ideas, I was thinking today that the Chicken parmesan mom makes is probably very low points - parmesan is 0 points. that served with broccoli and wheat pasta or brown rice sounds really good to me.

No comments: