6/25/2007

week 2

Ok, I'm back too! My starting weight is 212 pounds - so I hope not too many people read this. I went to the first meeting a week and a half ago. Started a week ago today. According to my scale at home I have lost 4 pounds, so I'm going to weigh myself before I go this Saturday and see how close I am to the scale there.
Today I had to skip breakfast because I had to have a CT scan - so breakfast was 0 points.
Then I got home and was hungry at 10 - so I had a snack - not very filling or healthy - I had 3 toddler cookies (3 pts.)
For lunch I had a 4 oz grilled chicken breast cut up and put inside 2 tortillas with chopped tomato and 1/2 oz mozzarella in each. 5 points - I took one bite of caitlin's cheese pizza - so I gave myself a point for cheating! Plus I had a coke - 3 points. so 9 points for lunch.
I just had some Quaker Mini Delights for my afternoon snack. 2 points.
So far today I've had 14 points. That leaves me 12 points for the rest of the day. I've lowered my allowed points from 27 to 26 because I think I'm under 210 now, which takes away one of my points.
I want to get a pedometer this week so that I can start tracking how much I walk. I don't have a whole lot of time for excercise so I just want to get in 10,000 steps a day and I'll be happy for now with that.
Let me know how your marinated chicken turns out - that sounds really good! How's the fat free italian dressing?

2 comments:

The Brookharts said...

Jenny said that it's super good (marinated chicken) so I'll let you know. Tomorrow I'm having chicken fajitas with those new shells you found.

The fat free italian dressing is the only bottled dressing I ever use even when I'm not on a diet. I love it.

Awesome job losing so much weight the first week! I hope I do that good!

The Brookharts said...

ps...Amy Gubser always makes chicken fajitas with chicken and salsa...I LOVE her fajitas!! I'll let you know how they turn out when I make them.