6/28/2007

Susan - Thursday

Out of milk today, so all I had was a weight watchers chocolate snack cake for breakfast - that was only 1 point. I hate to use my points on breakfast because it's so unsatisfying to me. I had a southwestern burrito for lunch, it was really good. That was 9 points plus 3 points for a coke - so that was a big point lunch for me. I had a lean cuisine for dinner - I had one enchilada dinner left so I used it up. I really don't like the enchilada one - I don't recommend it. No exercise again today. Maybe I'll lift some of my 2 pound weights in a little bit. I had a DQ sandwich that was 4 points. I'll probably have some popcorn a little later for 1 point. Oh, had some all bran crackers (yummy) earlier for 2 points. I have a colonoscopy on Monday, so I can't eat all day Sunday. That will be torture - So I'm going to use my 35 points from the week Saturday night and go somewhere and get an appetizer and finish with dessert! I plan on using all 35 of those points too!

2 comments:

The Brookharts said...

That will suck not eating on Sunday! I don't know if I've ever gone that long without eating in my life :)

The Brookharts said...

PS...have a great Splurge on Saturday. I've been saving my points too so maybe I'll have a little splurge too - especially if I start to feel deprived!